Tuesday, September 6, 2011

magazines, shops + bluegrass

liefday 'monday'.
{magazines, shops + bluegrass}

okay, okay, it's been a little bit since my last post. my excuses for my hiatus. however, I needed to take a bit of a break and enjoy the last bits of summer and gear up for the fall.
yes, fall. I love fall.

my end of summer hurrah was spent on a road trip with my dear friend Teresa on her way out to maine. Pittsburgh's bridges, Massachusetts's beaches and Maine's beauty were very inspiring. wishing much happiness for you in maine!

pittsburgh : city of bridges


on the atlantic in massachusetts



this fall is wrapped with new avenues for lief design, and I am soo excited! Lief Design will be featured in the new InFrame Magazine that will be hitting the shops this thursday, september 8! Be sure to pick one up and see all the exciting wedding wares for the 2011-2012 wedding season.
also, I am thrilled (and honored!) to be selling goods at the new paper studio to open on Monroe Center starting in late September. Started by the talented Abbey Fowler from Syd Design, 6.25 Paper Studio will be the home to many lovely gifts, stationery and wrap. I will keep you updated on its happenings, but when you're downtown for ArtPrize, stop in and check out the new shop!


a gift for a dear friend's wedding. stitching on linen with a typewritten poem.


ALSO, new website to be launched this week. oh I am so excited to show you all! here is a little taste...



and this thursday is the last Celadon Summer Concert Series of the season. I will be down there selling goods (even some new stationery packs) along with other lovely local GR companies. Music will be played by greensky bluegrass, a nationally known band, along with chets barbeque and standard pizza co. festivities start at 6. would love to see you down there!

cheers! emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment