Sunday, August 21, 2011

crazy + lovely

the week.
{crazy + lovely}

this past week was crazy. an unexpected rush of here and there. I can't believe that it's August 21 already. september is coming fast. did I mention that lief got into a local magazine? very excited about this! it comes out next month. September will be a big month.

I took this photo up in leelanau near tandem cider. there is something about the coloring of the green that is so calming. nice to have on a hectic few weeks.

I love stripes.


new design that I really love. the color is hard to see here, but it's a grey purple. it's my favorite michigan card by far.
also, I saw these images on a petit bruit blog and really loved them. the artist is jazmin berakha. her embroidery is beautiful!


{image via}

{image via}

happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment