Friday, April 15, 2011

snap, hurray!, cute

inspiration week.
{snap, hurray!, cute}

snap is for this week. it has certainly been a blink. tuesday turned to friday, somehow, and now I'm thinking about the weekend already. oye.

hurray is for my friend teresa, my inspiration for the week.(she is the amazing doula that I did the soup competition with.) she is running the boston marathon this monday and has raised support for the alpha woman's center in doing so. check out the press' write up about her here. it's so inspiring to watch people close to you accomplish their dreams, and for her, her dream is this marathon. I'm so pumped for her.



cute is for these cloths. some fashion inspiration from nao noa. I love littles and this company.


{image via}


and a final picture from the shoot last week. I really like the texture on this one.

happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment