Saturday, April 23, 2011

eggie eggs + bunnies

inspiration weekend.
{eggie eggs + bunnies}

it's easter tomorrow. hurray! and today it means eggs and bunnies. here are some of my favorites.

the first two eggs I found through selvedge drygoods. they have been handmade by Orike Muth, a sweet German design company. aren't these darling?

{image via}

{image via}


the following four eggs were hand-painted by Katya from Toronto. She has an etsy shop called ukrainianeastereggs. some are even goose eggs! so great.

{image via}

{image via}

{image via}

{image via}


and finally, some
bunny lovin. the first combines both eggs and bunnies because it's a felt bunny egg cozy! perfect. now all my hard - boiled eggs will stay pleasantly warm in the comforts of delicious felt. from
selvedge drygoods. how can you not smile when you look at that?
{image via}

and my all time favorite, hut up felt bunnies. (another wonderful German company -- I know, I know, lief is dutch, but our eastern neighbors can be quite creative as well...) I have had this as my desktop image for years. I just love it. maybe it's time I buy some of these darling little bunnies.

{image via}

happy easter! may you be inspired in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment