Monday, April 11, 2011

new sites, new shoots.

liefday monday.
{new sites, new shoots}

I'm in the process of redesigning my website. love doing this. i find myself up till wee hours and up at wee hours doing this; it's a joy. I will post pictures when I have it successfully designed and launched. but for now, here are some photos I took for the website.


hemp ball. super fun to make!
thanks to suzanne for the inspiration.



antique wooden spool.



fabric flower.
(did not make this, but just love it.
bought at anthropologie a few years back.)



lief pouch. (for pens, pencils, makeup, or whatever your fancy)



lief thank you gift card.



lief happy birthday gift card.



lief hand towel.



lief 4bar blue thank you pack.
(includes six cards + six dark grey colored envelopes)



lief 4bar green thank you card.
(with cement colored envelope)


No comments:

Post a Comment