Tuesday, September 21, 2010

artPrize and pick-me-up pies

artprize is making Grand Rapids feel alive.
it's stimulating watching the artists set up their pieces. on my run yesterday I saw so many different people working hard to put the last touches on their pieces...looking forward to checking them all out!


here are some fun projects I have been working on as of late...








{pick-me-up pies business cards}


this image is of some business cards that I made for a really cool company called Pick-Me-Up Pies. Ruth Lingbeek has recently started a pie company and I was delighted to help her out! If you ever need some delicious pies made, she is definitely the one to go to -- her pies are incredible!!











{personalized notecards}


this image is of custom notecards that I made for a wonderful client.

No comments:

Post a Comment